I have a real obsession for denim, which is odd, because a few years ago I would go months without wearing jeans! Boy has that changed. Ever since high waisted denim has made it’s way back into the picture, my life has changed for the better. Who doesn’t love high waisted jeans? They help hold everything in, they are very comfortable (extra plus if they stretch!), and they are very flattering. They look good on just about anyone and lengthen the legs. I have had a few people ask what my go to denim are (ehhem….Krista). So check out my favorite denim/high waisted pants below!
- White jeans, whether cropped, or or skinny, they can easily be worn year round with the right textiles. Only $68! Shop here
2. High waisted medium wash jean. These are a great everyday jean. I love wearing mine with a blouse tucked in and loafers. Shop here
3. Flares are coming back and I couldn’t be happier! With the right fit, flare jeans can be very flattering! I love a good Canadian tux, so pairing these with a chambray button up would be my first choice. Shop here
4. Everyone should own a pair of Spanx leggings. Not only are they super comfy, but they help hold everything in! Shop here
5. The classic dark high rise skinny. You can’t go wrong here… dress up or down, these jeans provide a lot of flexibility when it comes to outfits. Another plus? These are stretchy! Shop here
6. Wide leg crop pant. I love wide leg crop pants so much it hurts. I also love that these particular pants come in a wide variety of colors! I will be adding a few more colors to my wardrobe this spring. Shop here
7. Relaxed boyfriend. I love the lighter look and the casual feel of these jeans. Great for weekends and running errands! I wear these a lot… Shop here
Thanks for taking a peek!